SAMCORP ARMS MANUFACTURING - MODEL: SAM1857 SPECS
- S.A.M. Fully Machined 7075 Billet Aluminum Receiver features flared and chamfered magazine well, enhanced integrated trigger guard, increased wall thickness.
- S.A.M. Fully Machined 7075 Billet Aluminum Upper features a flat top tactical rail design, integrated brass deflector, increased wall thickness.
- S.A.M. Extruded and Machined 6061 Aluminum Handguard features a flat top tacticall rail design and ergonomic grip.
- S.A.M. 4130 Hardened Steel Barrel Nut.
- S.A.M. Chromoly Steel Compensator / Flash Hider
- S.A.M. M-16 Bolt Carrier Assembly features 8620 Heat Treated Chrome Lined Bolt Carrier that is hard turned, shot peened and phosphate finished.
- S.A.M. 158 Carpenter Steel Bolt
- .223 Stainless Steel “Wylde” Chambered Barrel. 16” Double Fluted, Medium Contour. 1-8 Rifling, 1/2 – 28 Threaded. (See note A)
- Low Profile Gas Block, 4140 Heat Treated Chromoly Steel
- Stainless Steel Mid Length Gas Tube
- Cerakote ceramic or equivalent coated for improved performance and reliability. The state-of-the-art finish outperforms other conventional finishes in abrasion/wear resistance, impact strength and hardness. It is also resistant to salt water, chemicals, scratches, chipping, etc.
- MFT Battlelink Utility Stock with 6 position Mil Spec Buffer Tube is standard
- Ergo F93 PRO Stock 8 position buttstock and Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip on Law Enforcement Model
- Standard Tactical Grip features overmolded suregrip material with heavy texture and ambidextrous palm swell.
- Includes one 30 round magazine and protective hard plastic rifle case
- ** Other components and parts such as trigger assembly, charging handle, forward assist, and ancillary lower parts such as springs and pins are made to US Military Standard (Mil Spec)
- ** Upgraded trigger assembly, optics and custom finishes available at additional cost.
- ** For optimum performance and accuracy we recommend a 55 to 65 grain bullet.
The Wylde Chamber Explained
The .223 Wylde is a proprietary rifle cartridge chamber with the external dimensions and lead angle as found in the military 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge and the 0.2240 inch freebore diameter as found in the civilian SAAMI .223 Remington cartridge. Rifles with a .223 Wylde chamber will typically accept both .223 Remington and externally slightly larger 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition. The .223 Wylde hybrid chamber was designed by Bill Wylde of Greenup, IL to exploit the accuracy advantages of the .223 Remington chambering without pressure problems or compromising the functional reliability of (semi) automatic weapons like the AR-15 family when using 5.56×45mm NATO military ammunition. Coincidentally, it shoots the relatively long and heavy 80-grain (5.18 g) bullets commonly used in the sport of Highpower Rifle Competition very well and is one of the preferred chambers for that use. The Wylde chamber is used by a few rifle manufacturers who sell “National Match” configuration AR-15 rifles, barrels, and upper receivers.
Are you interested in carrying SAMCORP Arms Mfg. rifles?BECOME A DEALER
SAMCORP Arms Mfg. Authorized Dealers:
Sam’s Shooter’s Emporium 2183 McCulloch Blvd N Ste 101
Lake Havasu City (928) 680-7000
Integrated Government Services, LLC. 6440 S. Polaris Ave
Las Vegas (702) 813-6766
Bass Tackle Master 362 London Bridge Road
Lake Havasu City (928) 854-2277
SAMCORP Arms Mfg.
1857 Commander Drive Unit B
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403